A good website is essential for any business and it is a gateway to the business.
What if the website is not visible to the potential buyers looking for your product or service?
The non visibility of a website to potential customers can be crucial to any business.
If you are not visible to your customers online, your brand do not exist.
SEO and PPC are techniques to increase the visibility of a website in search engine results.
Do you know ?
- Google process 40,000 searches every second.
- There are more than 100 million .com domain names registered, with 80% of consumers searching online before buying.
- 91% people rely on the internet search
- 94% of the people using Google do not go to second page of search result.
In such a scenario the points of concerns are –
- Is your business visible to the search engines?
- What if your website is not reachable to your potential customers?
Search Engine optimization (SEO) and online advertising answer all these questions.
While SEO is a process and takes time and effort to improve the overall rank of a website, Pay per click or PPC can help any business get instant visibility.
Search Engine Optimization or SEO is a technique which helps to improve the visibility of a website by improving its rank in the search engine results page. SEO is a process of optimizing a website so that it’s ranking is improved on search engines results. This helps in drive more customers to the website.
“There are over 1 billion websites on the world wide web today. This milestone was first reached in September of 2014, as confirmed by NetCraft in its October 2014 Web Server Survey and first estimated and announced by Internet Live Stats. The number had subsequently declined and stabilizing above the 1 billion mark starting in March of 2016.”
SEO helps you securing a place in front of your clients in such a competitive scenario.